What are you listening to?

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
a_contemplative_life

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by a_contemplative_life » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:22 pm

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:11 am

Really chilling music ACL.Thanks for sharing.It's very creepy, and disturbing,but I like it.I checked out more about the band on U-Tube ..Ah..those were the days,but where did my hair go?..lol.. :lol: :lol:
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

gattoparde59

Post by gattoparde59 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:33 pm

I'll break open the story and tell you what is there. Then, like the others that have fallen out onto the sand, I will finish with it, and the wind will take it away.

Nisa

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:44 am

gattoparde59 wrote:
OMG, i have no idea who this is or what that song is. The audio is crap. But YES they get it. Ohhh, what they're wearing is so in contrast to the garage-band sound. Yes, this is what it's all about musically. Look at how comfortable she is on stage before a mic and crowd. Very adept at her guitar. And the lead guitar, to her left, has quite a talent as well. Were I the dude in between, left with but a mini-keyboard and tambourine to play, I'd feel completely exposed and out classed by the flanking two. But YES this is good. I LOVED this in college; this is what I did. Miss it badly. Pefect stuff here. Gotta play it again... thanks!!

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:13 am

Wuhl, he also sings some, and he looks as relaxed as the rest of the band. :)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

metoo

Post by metoo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:21 am

But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:28 am

I have posted a variation of this previously.It's a beautiful piece of music but I mainly posted this new variation because of the way the cello players facial and body movements respond to the music they're playing.They're in a different place.Taken away by the music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anvRij8tft0...please enjoy.. :wub:
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

gattoparde59

Post by gattoparde59 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:28 pm

ltroifanatic wrote:I have posted a variation of this previously.It's a beautiful piece of music but I mainly posted this new variation because of the way the cello players facial and body movements respond to the music they're playing.They're in a different place.Taken away by the music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anvRij8tft0...please enjoy.. :wub:
Oh those Cellos! :)

I'll break open the story and tell you what is there. Then, like the others that have fallen out onto the sand, I will finish with it, and the wind will take it away.

Nisa

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:19 am

Return to “Off Topic”