What are you listening to?

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
Bloody Mary

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Bloody Mary » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:51 pm

dongregg wrote:LTROI OST. Sublime. It has only taken 3 years for me to be able to listen to it all the way through without getting too dewy eyed.
Oddly, I remember being impressed a couple years ago that you said you can listen to it without crying. :D I just barely made it there myself.
"Do not go gentle into that good night . . . Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -Dylan Thomas

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Bloody Mary wrote:
dongregg wrote:LTROI OST. Sublime. It has only taken 3 years for me to be able to listen to it all the way through without getting too dewy eyed.
Oddly, I remember being impressed a couple years ago that you said you can listen to it without crying. :D I just barely made it there myself.
:wub:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:21 am

Bloody Mary wrote:James Hunnicutt, "99 Lives":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S5Og__CYlc Gorgeous voice, and so unlike contemporary country that's more drum-banging than music.
I'm not a big fan of country, but this I like.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Bloody Mary

Post by Bloody Mary » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:02 pm

PeteMork wrote:
Bloody Mary wrote:James Hunnicutt, "99 Lives":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S5Og__CYlc Gorgeous voice, and so unlike contemporary country that's more drum-banging than music.
I'm not a big fan of country, but this I like.
Currently listening to it for the fifth or so time since yesterday. Glad you like it.
"Do not go gentle into that good night . . . Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -Dylan Thomas

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Du ska vara glad att du inte kan höra mig sjunga tillsammans. (My attempt at "Be happy you cannot hear me singing along.")

gattoparde59

Post by gattoparde59 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:12 am

I'll break open the story and tell you what is there. Then, like the others that have fallen out onto the sand, I will finish with it, and the wind will take it away.

Nisa

Bloody Mary

Post by Bloody Mary » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:36 am

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:51 am

Thanks. I also listened to "Just Breathe."

"And you came in like a wave..."
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

gattoparde59

Post by gattoparde59 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:21 am

I'll break open the story and tell you what is there. Then, like the others that have fallen out onto the sand, I will finish with it, and the wind will take it away.

Nisa

Bloody Mary

Post by Bloody Mary » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:53 am

"Stranger Peaks" (Stranger Things/Twin Peaks) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KictEmxIKE

Return to “Off Topic”