Sexual Violence in Spec Screenplays

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
gattoparde59

Sexual Violence in Spec Screenplays

Post by gattoparde59 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Interesting read if you are interested in writing and consider tampering in this domain.

The first half or so is a kind of clinic on bad screen writing ideas.

The second half is more editorial on sexual violence in general and I think you can guess the content. I don't disagree with the author, but be forewarned- current events are discussed.

https://blog.blcklst.com/sexual-violenc ... f35268b689

I'll break open the story and tell you what is there. Then, like the others that have fallen out onto the sand, I will finish with it, and the wind will take it away.

Nisa

ltroifanatic

Re: Sexual Violence in Spec Screenplays

Post by ltroifanatic » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:35 am

Very interesting read.We have a terrible problem in Australia with domestic and sexual violence.It seems some men think it's OK to kill the spouse and kids when they want to.When asked why they did it they usually say something insane like "because I loved them". and the weirdest thing is that some women think it's OK to be beaten to a pulp by their spouse because "I deserved it". I've heard that from a group of women who didn't know I was eaves dropping."Oh Tommy hits me,but only when I deserve it"..Ahhh..what a world.. :x
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Return to “Off Topic”